Mobile devices, Scroll to bottom & Select "VIEW DESKTOP VERSION"
14" x 7" x 14" (6 Gallon)
Green with White Back
14" x 14" x 14" (12 Gallon)
ATO (Automatic Top Off Reservoir)
See Utility Shelf below
One of the maintenance duties of owning an aquarium is tending to evaporation. Water evaporates on a consistently regular basis. The amount of evaporation will vary depending on the size of the aquarium and the exposure of the contained water to the surrounding open air. Larger aquariums have been known to lose as much as several gallons per day. In a marine aquarium the specific gravity, (Salt ratio) increases when evaporation occurs destabilizing the displays water quality. An ATO reservoir acts as a buffer by detecting and replenishing fresh water when your system reaches a pre-set water level. This can be extremely helpful when you skip a maintenance cycle because you may be away for a few days or just too busy.
Compare these Features;
- Constructed of true ¼” Cell Cast Acrylic with rounded edges for safety.
- Large top access opening
- Removable, reinforced, warp resistant access lid to prevent contamination and evaporation.
- Dual Slotted ports cut into the lid for vinyl pump hose.
- Vibration grommet to safely seal ancillary water pumps electric wire.
- Pre-drilled intake with bulk head and barbed drum valve allows easy hose hook up to refill the container without having to carry container when it is full with 50 lbs. of water.
- Pre-drilled to accommodate the secure mounting of an overhead utility shelf that will hold an air pump or dosing pump.- - (2) pre-drill access holes , with grommets and rigid tubing so the unit can be used as an air driven ATO or as a large dosing container.